If you are a passionate, self-motivated Recruiter experienced in hiring all levels of technology professionals, then Halvik wants to talk to you! We are a highly successful and respected IT Services firm focusing on software development, Agile Delivery, and automation. As an 8(a) and EDWOSB with a proven track record of delivery on prime contracts including key acquisition vehicles, Halvik is currently experiencing rapid growth. You will join the team at our headquarters location in the Tysons area of Vienna, VA to provide high quality IT resources in support of that growth.
As a full-time Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Leverage your experience to source, screen, and hire highly qualified personnel to staff federal contracts and for internal positions
- Build relationships with candidates to establish a qualified pipeline of IT talent
- Work with Account Managers to develop and refine job requisitions to maximize the pool of qualified applicants
- Conduct personal interviews to qualify candidates
- Improve resumes by formatting them into the standard Halvik template and tailoring them to best showcase applicable skills and experience
- Manage the schedule of all interactions between applicants and people involved in the evaluation process
You will further help build Halvik’s Strategic Sourcing capability by:
- Developing and maintaining our ATS with past, present, and potential talent
- Assisting with identification of key resources for RFP/RFQ responses
- Establishing and refining our standard processes, support tools, and overall sourcing strategy
- Helping establish the Halvik brand on social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
You will bring the following Skills and Experience:
- Competitive, energetic and self-motivated personality.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience OR 9 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting for technical and analytical positions.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing, qualifying, and interviewing candidates; networking; and relationship management.
- Conversant in current IT terminology and processes.
- Proficiency with social media and recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Dice, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Experience working with multiple types of requisitions including funded, competitive, and proposal, cleared and non-cleared.
- Excellent professional skills including:
- Customer service
- Verbal and written communication
- Time management and organization
- Team collaboration
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
- Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
- Annual PTO including 10 federal holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- 401(k) with company matching
- Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
- Tuition Assistance
- Charitable Contribution matching